As your teeth wear down over time, they become susceptible to decay, discoloration, and cracks. Dr. Chad J Barney can help you rediscover your beautiful smile. We digitally scan the tooth that needs a crown to provide the best 3D detail possible. This scan helps ensure proper fit and comfort. A crown is made from porcelain, gold, or porcelain fused to a metal. Crowns can be color-matched to your existing teeth to ensure a natural look. We use the highest quality materials to ensure the strength and longevity of the crown.
Dental crowns can be used to:
- Protect a weak tooth from breaking
- Hold a cracked tooth together
- Cover and support a damaged tooth
- Restore a broken or severely worn teeth
- Update aging fillings and caps to renew your smile
Regular brushing, flossing, professional cleanings and exams are still required after a crown has been applied.
For more information or to request an appointment, please contact Dr. Chad J Barney’s office.